Welcome to the 2022 Western Winter Workshop!
Western Winter Workshop ™ is an industry event pulling together capital program organizations, executives, contractors, consultants, innovators and technology solution professionals who share the common goal of driving successful project delivery. This year’s event includes two and a half days of capital management and technical presentations showcasing the very latest in project controls and construction management tools and techniques. The Workshop provides a unique opportunity to network with key decision makers for major capital project delivery organizations as well as owners, executives, managers, engineers and many other industry professionals.
“Looking forward to 2022”
Wendy Cohen, President, Kitchell
“I’m honored to be on the panel”
Dr. Rueben Smith, Vice Chancellor, Chief Facilities Executive, Los Angeles Community College District
Raaj Patel, Project Director 111, California Department of General Services
The 2022 Western Winter Workshop features:
- THREE DAYS OF INNOVATION, BEST PRACTICES, AND FUTURE OF CONSTRUCTION.
- EXPLORE EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES INCLUDING SMART CITIES, AI AND IOT
- CAPITAL MANAGEMENT PROGRAM – Presentations by decision makers representing owners with major capital programs.
- TECHNICAL PROGRAM – Over 40 Technical Presentations in Project Controls, Project Management and Construction Management.
- CERTIFICATION CREDIT HOURS – Attendees will receive credit hours towards their certifications (CEU’s, PDU’s, PDH’s)
- ENHANCED HOTEL ACCOMODATIONS – This year’s workshop will be held at the Marriott Renaissance Indian Wells in Indian Wells, CA with nightly rates as low as $299.
- EXHIBITORS AND SMALL BUSINESS RECEPTIONS – A fun evening of networking with other owners, contractors, consultants, technology and service providers.
- GROUP REGISTRATION INCENTIVES – Contact us via email for five or more and save.
- UNBELIEVABLE SOCIAL EVENTS 3/6/22 – Join us for a fun filled day of BMW racing and get your adrenaline flowing. Sponsored by Oracle Construction and Engineering.
Western Winter Workshop in Numbers
technical presentations given
Record speed in BMW (held by Julie Owen)
Marriott Renaissance Indian Wells Resort & Spa 44400 Indian Wells Lane Indian Wells, CA 92210
March 3, 2022 to
March 6, 2022
8:00 AM-8:00 PM
“See you there”
Judy Johnson, Vice President – Client Account Manager, JACOBS
“Looking forward to it!”
Joshua Schank, Chief Innovation Officer, Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority
James Pease, Executive Director, Design and Construction at University of California San Francisco Medical Center
hours minutes seconds